“Suggested” Bootie Washing Instructions
Diane and Zaria of California shared the follow suggested washing instructions for booties. A kind thanks to Diane and Zaria!!
– Remove booties
– Spray inside with a stain lifter like “shout” or a freshener like “febreeze”. (Optional)
– Secure Velcro straps (see picture #1)
– Put booties inside pillowcase and tie with a hair tie or sturdy rubber band
– Put in washing machine on gentle or regular cycle using warm or cold water with laundry detergent
– After washing, remove and hang dry (see picture #2)
***A note of caution!
Booties are not guaranteed/replaced if damaged during any washing machine cycle. If in doubt about machine washing you can hand wash the booties with Dawn detergent and a soft brush to tend those tough spots!
614 Park Place Drive
Brighton, CO 80601
Orders $25.00 or less ship for a flat rate of $1.95. United States Only.